2010/04/28

Day 2

So what happened to Day 1?

Well, the truth is there's the first day when we began the orientation course for a week, and there's the first day we finally began to do (and also to LEARN) the job we were hired for. And that reminds me how I began my previous job, trying to learn how to compose governmental documents (公文啦). I think the difficult thing is it is translating yet you can not just simply translate. I think that's why we are just JUNIOR editor now, we are inexperience, yet we have to learn how to translate and edit. Day 1 was a tough day, not just this learning process, but also adjusting the mindset, I guess that takes some time.

So Day 2, more strange news topics, and I finished one that's been used (yeah!), nothing I should be proud of, since it was heavily edited by senior staffs, and it wasn't anything serious (just a event press release kind of thing). But the vain part of me still feels good, at least I'm on the sort of right direction, "sort of" because it's more about different people's taste rather than there's a set of rules.

Day 3, here I come!

沒有留言: