2010/02/16

That's a cheerful lady

(click to play)
Sian: and the role, you have to spent quite a lot of time in a bin, all the time in the bin, which isn't the most glamorous kind of role, is it?
Miriam: I don't get the glamorous part, I'm not that sort, but that's all right.


Miriam: I don't like childrean very much but they (cast of Harry Potter) really were sweet.
Bil: You don't like children very much? /Sian: They are not children anymore.
Miriam: Not very much, no.
Bill: How much? I mean, in a sense, what... do they annoy... do they make too much noise?
Miriam: They make too much noise and they take attention away from me, and that's unforgivable. I mean, it was bad enough being told there were lots of people today on your program, I thought it was all about me and it's not.


Miriam: I don't mind people earning lots of money, I just want to do it too!

沒有留言: